Renters Insurance

Renters Insurance- Tenant Insurance- Apartment Insurance

Renters Insurance Shopping Made Easy!

Renters Insurance, Tenant insurance , and Apartment Insurance  .  Insurance can help you protect your belonging if something happens for as little as $10/mo.

Whether you live in a single family home, duplex, town home, condo, loft, studio or apartment, you need to have renters insurance , tenant insurance , or apartment insurance to protect your belongings and your liability. In fact, many landlords throughout America require tenants to purchase rental or tenant, or apartment insurance when they sign a lease with their renter.

Property owners or landlords are required to hold homeowners coverage, which protects the actual structure of the house or apartment and the land it is located on. Most renters, or tenants, however, aren’t aware that all the personal property inside the home are that of the tenants or renters and therefore will only be covered if the tenant or renter has a rental insurance , tenant insurance , or apartment insurance policy.

If there was a theft or fire in which the property and all the items inside the property were destroyed or stolen, the landlord would be covered for the property with the homeowner’s coverage policy but the items inside the home would be the responsibility of the renter or tenant. If the renter or tenant has a renters, tenant, or apartment insurance policy, their valuables will be replaced. It’s unfortunate for not planning in the case of loss, but if the renter or tenant does not have insurance, their belongings will have to be replaced out of their own pocket!

Take a good look around your apartment or home. If everything you own was stolen or destroyed by a natural disaster, would you be able to afford to replace it all? If any of your valuable personal property were stolen or vandalized, would you be able to afford to pay for them again out of your own pocket? Do you have the cash on hand to replace your computer, laptop, iPod, dvd player, tv, stereo, jewelry, clothing, furniture, or appliances?

How about this possibility – do you have about $10 a month to ensure that all your belongings will be replaced in the event of a fire, tornado, theft or vandalism?

Many people who already have a car insurance policy, healthcare coverage or life policy may simply add their renters insurance to their existing coverage policy.

In addition to insuring your valuables and personal property, you will also be protecting yourself against lawsuits with liability protection. If a person is injured in your home that is not due to a problem with the actual structure of the home, they can sue you. If you have a renter’s insurance , tenant, or apartment insurance  policy however, you can protect yourself from any litigation that might results from someone injuring themselves while visiting your home.

Call Washington and Co Insurance Agency in Cleveland, Ohio (216) 691-9227, or go online and fill out form and submit form, or email us with any questions or concerns. We are here to help you navigate through the quoting process.

If you have questions that are not addressed on our website, call Washington and Co Insurance Agency in Cleveland Ohio (216)691-9227 to get an instant quote Renters insurance, Tenant, or Apartment Insurance.

Scroll to Top