Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance, Health Insurance, Call today for insurance quote .
If you have Health Insurance , Medical Insurance , or Dental Insurance coverage at work, this may be fine, but it pays to check. If you are paying for your own group Health insurance or Medical insurance, let Washington and Co Insurance Agency in Cleveland, OH, (216)691-9227 review your policy. Remember, you may leave that job someday. Will your Health Insurance, Medical Insurance or Dental Insurance coverage follow? Not likely. We also write Group Health Insurance or Group Medical Insurance.
More choices, more options, more ways to save on your Health Insurance , Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance .
Get the most out of your Health Insurance Cleveland, Medical Insurance Cleveland and Dental Insurance plan
Our health insurance, medical insurance, and dental insurance plan options include
- Affordable monthly premiums
- Discounts on medical care
- Your choice of doctors
- Individual & Families: We have a health plan to fit every budget and lifestyle.
- Self Employed: Owning your own business is tough. Finding the Right Health Insurance, Medical Insurance, and Dental Insurance plan shouldn’t be. Making the right career move is important to your financial future. So is taking care of your health.
- Give yourself the peace of mind that comes with affordable health insurance, medical insurance, and dental insurance coverage. Washington & Co Insurance Agency, Cleveland, OH, 216-691-9227 has made it easier than ever with:
- Quick, easy online quote and application for Health Insurance, Medical Insurance, and Dental Insurance.
- The largest network of doctors in the nation for Health Insurance, Medical Insurance, and Dental Insurance.
- Plans as short as 30 days for Health Insurance, Medical Insurance, and Dental Insurance.
Issue versus Major Medical. (Guaranteed Issue is often called “Mini-Med”, or “Defined Benefit”) In case of illness, a Guaranteed Issue plan will pay their share of the cost usually upon receipt of the bill, from you. This means that you may have to pay up-front costs, and get reimbursed later-on. A guaranteed issue plan usually has no deductibles. It usually covers pre-existing conditions after a period of 12 months. Guaranteed Issue plans pay only specified amounts for specified procedures. For minor procedures, these plans are often quite cost-effective. However, for major illness, there is nothing to replace a Major Medical plan.
A Major Medical Health Insurance or Medical Insurance plan (such as HMO, PPO, and POS) encourages you to get care from someone within a healthcare provider network. These networks have pre-determined rates and automatic payment system. You can seek care from any member within the provider network, and your bill will be paid automatically by the insurance company without you having to pay the up-front costs. HMO’s are typically about 5-15% more expensive than PPO plans. Most popular plans today are PPO (Planned Provider Organization). PPO’s are generally where the best rates and service are found.
A specialized PPO is called an HSA (Health Savings Account). This HSA provides catastrophic medical insurance coverage at low rates, while you pay ordinary medical insurance costs from a special savings account that carries tax deductions. This was established to offer individuals the same tax and cost advantages of a group plan. HSA’s offer maximum benefit to individuals and families in high tax brackets.
If you have questions that are not addressed on our website, call Washington and Co Insurance Agency in Cleveland Ohio (216) 691-9227 or fill out form and submit the form to get instant quote on Health Insurance, Medical Insurance or Dental Insurance.