Business Owner Policy or Business Property Insurance
Business Owner Policy or Business Property Insurance for Business Owners. Call today for Insurance quote.
What is Business Owner Policy or Business Property Insurance?
A Business Owner Policy or Business Property Insurance has been compared to a homeowner’s policy for business. Business Owner Policy or Business Property Insurance were first developed in the 1970s and have become a very popular form of insurance for small to medium sized businesses. Business Owner Policy or Business Property Insurance combine some of the basic coverages needed by a typical small business into a standard package at a premium that is generally less than would be required to purchase these coverages separately. Business owners also like the simplified nature of the package as opposed to buying a collection of small policies. The efficiency also appeals to insurance companies and allows them to offer a lower premium for the package. A similar Business Owner Policy or Business Property Insurance packaged product is also available for farmers.
Most of the coverages that are needed by small and medium sized businesses, with the exception of auto and worker’s compensation, are generally included. This not only simplifies the process of buying the basic insurance coverages, but often gives a lower premium for businesses that qualify for a Business Owner Policy or Business Property Insurance. Business owner policy or Business Property Insurance policies basically consist of property coverage, liability coverage and some additional types of coverage that most businesses require. Optional coverages can also be added to meet specific needs of the business.
Typically a Business Owner Policy or Business Property Insurance includes:
1. Business Owner Property insurance covering buildings, equipment and inventory.
2. Business Owner interruption insurance covering losses that cause you to shut operations or reduce production for a time. Business Owner interruption insurance can provide money to offset lost profits or to pay continuing expenses typically for up to a year for insured losses.
3. Business Owner Casualty or liability protection covering harm done by the employees or products to other people or their property.
4. Business Owner Crime insurance covering loss of money or securities resulting from burglaries or robberies or destruction as well as losses from employee theft or embezzlement.
5. Business Owner Liability insurance covering lawsuits arising from accidents as when someone trips and falls on your business’s property or when you sell a product that damages the customer’s property or you are accused of offenses such as slander, copyright or invasion of privacy.
6. Business Owner Auto coverage for rented or borrowed vehicles.
One of the distinguishing features of Business Owner Policy is that most automatically include business income and extra expense coverage.
Call Washington and Co Insurance Agency, Cleveland, Ohio, (216) 691-9227 or go online and fill out form and submit form for a quote for prices on Business Owners Insurance or Business Property Insurance.
If you have questions that are not addressed on our website, call Washington and Co Insurance Agency in Cleveland Ohio (216)691-9227 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (216)691-9227 end_of_the_skype_highlighting or fill out form and submit the form to get quote on Business Owner Policy or Business Property Insurance needs.